Sign up for savings on your KYNMOBI prescriptions
Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as
$15 per 30-count carton
with the KYNMOBI Copay Savings Card
Eligible uninsured cash-paying patients may pay as little as
$195 per 30-count carton
with the KYNMOBI Copay Savings Card
No annual cap. Up to 5 cartons per month.
Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Individual copay amounts may vary. A maximum benefit limit also applies. For details, see the KYNMOBI Savings Program Terms and Conditions below.
HELP EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
The KYNMOBI™ KYNNECT patient support program provides personalized assistance to explain insurance coverage and copay costs and ensure you have all the resources you need to get started with your KYNMOBI prescription.
A dedicated team to
answer your questions
Copay Card Eligibility
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a valid prescription for KYNMOBI
- You are not enrolled in any state or federal healthcare program, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage), Medicaid (including managed Medicaid plans), Medigap, VA, DOD, TRICARE, or an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for Medicare-eligible retirees.
KYNMOBI Copay Savings Program Terms and Conditions
- The offer applies only to prescriptions filled before the program expires or terminates
- The copay prescription shall not be submitted for reimbursement to any federal or state healthcare program, including Medicare (including Medicare Advantage), Medicaid (including managed Medicaid plans), Medigap, VA, DOD, TRICARE, or an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for Medicare-eligible retirees
- Individual copay amounts may vary. Eligible patients with commercial insurance may pay as little as $15 per 30-count carton. Eligible cash paying patients may pay as little as $195 per 30-count carton. A maximum benefit limit may also apply. If the patient’s total out-of-pocket pharmacy bill exceeds the cap established by Sunovion, the patient will be responsible for the additional balance. Patients should confirm their out-of-pocket costs
- This program is not health insurance
- The amount of the benefit will not exceed your out-of-pocket expenses
- You must deduct the value of the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly or on your behalf
- Offer limited to one per person and may not be used with any other offer
- A minimum patient requirement for participation in the program is an activated Program ID number
- Only an original (no copies) or printout of the Copay Savings Card must be presented to participating pharmacies
- For California and Massachusetts residents, benefits pursuant to this Copay Savings Card will terminate automatically upon the introduction of a therapeutically equivalent product
- Certain information related to your use of the Copay Savings card may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Sunovion for market research and other purposes related to assess Sunovion’s programs. Information shared with Sunovion will be aggregated and deidentified; it will be combined with other data related with other Copay Savings Card redemptions and will not identify you
Sunovion reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice. This offer is not transferable and may not be sold, purchased, or traded, or offered for sale, purchase, or trade. The offer has no cash value and may not be combined with other discount, coupon, rebate free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription. The offer is intended to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, its implementing regulations, and agency guidance interpreting the federal Anti-Kickback Statute; the government pricing laws; and all other applicable laws.